In order to be eligible to take a course, students need to meet one of these:
- The student spent the prior year in a Florida public school and was reported for funding in the October and February FEFP surveys.
- The student is a military dependent who moved to Florida within the last year.
- The student was enrolled in district virtual instruction programs or Florida Virtual School’s full-time public school program the previous year.
- The student has a sibling who is currently enrolled in a virtual instruction program and was also enrolled at the end of the previous year.
- The student is eligible to enter kindergarten or first grade.
Please contact your child's school counselor to get more information on requirements and expectations.