Full Time Resources
From dual enrollment opportunities to extracurricular clubs and activities, students attending FLVS Full Time have a number of resources available to help them succeed.
Join our Clubs!
FLVS offers more than 30 clubs and organized student activities that meet both online and face to face. These opportunities are available to middle and high school students in all FLVS programs. Our school calendar provides a convenient at-a-glance view of upcoming meetings, webinars, virtual gatherings, games, and more.
Explore our amazing student publications and get involved!
- News in a Click (Student Newspaper)
- Virge (Literary Magazine)
- FLVS Yearbook
Discover the Family Resource Center
Get access to a variety of services and activities tailored to meet the needs of FLVS Full Time families. Find out the latest happenings, attend upcoming events, view recordings of past events, and learn how to better support your student in an online environment.
FLVS Full Time is committed to partnering with parents and families to create the best student-centered learning experience possible. When schools and families work together to support learning, students become more motivated to succeed—not just in school, but in life.
- Child Trafficking Prevention Education (PDF)
- Mental and Emotional Health Education (PDF)
- Substance Use and Abuse Education (PDF)
Additional FLVS Full Time Resources
- Student Resource Center
- Academic Integrity
- Dual Enrollment
- Graduation Requirements
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship
- 2022-23 School Calendar School Profile (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Student Progression Plan (PDF)
- Water Safety Tips
Student Support Services
- Exceptional Student Education/Section 504 (FLVS Flex)
- Title I, Part A
- Title II, Part A
- Title III, Part A
- Title IV, Part A
- Title IX, Part A, McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Improvement Act
- Title IX